Friday, August 12, 2005

Translation Needed: Story in Farsi, Upcoming Gay Killings

After I read an email earlier today from Rex Wockner about Iran possibly getting ready to hang two homosexuals later this month, I contacted Mr. Dolat and asked him for more information about the case. He replied with this message.

I went to the URL for the news story he cited, but could not find an English translation on the site.

Since I've not been able to locate a free site that can translate Farsi into English, I am turning to you for help. Do you know Farsi, or someone who does, or maybe of a free site that can translate the article? If you do, please let me know.

The original article in Farsi appears after Mr. Dolat's message.

Thanks.
^^^

From: ardeshirdolat@hotmail.com
To: MPetrelis@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear friends:

I, too, have searched the Internet and most Iranian sites and have only found this site that has reported the case:

http://web.peykeiran.com/new/iran/iran_news_body.aspx?ID=25617

I hope that site is able to reveal their source and give you further information about the executions.

Kindest regards,
Ardeshir Dolat
http://ardeshird.blogspot.com/
^^^

No comments: