Thursday, September 06, 2007


Only 500 Days Before Bush Leaves the Oval Office: Worst. President. Ever.


A friend from my church, St. Francis Lutheran Church of San Francisco, recently gave me a gift, to boost my political spirits. The gift is a "Days Left in Office" key chain and clock, counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds left before George W. Bush returns to his village in Texas.
The clock today, right at the moment I write this, shows only 501 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 3.1 seconds remaining for the worst presidency in American history.
This means that tomorrow, September 7, marks only 500 days before the United States inaugurates a new president, because 500 is such a nice round figure, easy for minds to wrap around, I thought it worth calling attention to, especially for everyone ready to send Bush packing - yesterday!
As you go throughout your day tomorrow, keep in mind that it is a milestone on the countdown calendar for Dubya, the worst president ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can get these great Countdown Clock keychains at:

http://www.nationalnightmare.com

VERY cool!

Anonymous said...

You know I love you Michael, and I think that you are one of the only people in SF that makes any sense most of the time. However, I am a Bush supporter and I think that the administration has done well with HIV issues. Especially with ADAP, and increased funding for Africa. Keep up the good work and keep on blogging.

Brian