Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekend Woof #12:
Michaels and Flexing Construction Worker

What with so many developments on the Milk Plaza rainbow flag front taking up my time, I didn't get around to posting my latest batch of pics of attractive guys over the weekend. Yeah, this more a Weekday Woof and one I hope you appreciate. I sure appreciated these fine fellas posing for my camera.



Say hello to Michael, who works at the Eureka Valley Rec Center in the Castro. His shirt says "I'm OK", and that's not quite the truth. He's very fine and quite charming, and possesses a deep sensual voice.




This is Michael, a young gay man about town, who I usually see at rallies and such in San Francisco with his friend Mitchell. We rode the BART train together to the East Bay last week. He's quite the adorable pixie in photos and up close.




And yet another Michael. This man said he was a construction worker on his way to the SF Giants game, and was tanked up on booze yesterday along the Embarcadero. I had barely said he had nice guns before he flexed for my camera.

As always, lots of thanks to the guys for smiling and flexing for me. Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: