Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekend Woof #16:
Straight Biker Boys

Last weekend's edition of attractive guys didn't happen because I took a break from this series, but that doesn't mean I've been lax about snapping photos of guys. Let's get to today's young fellas who please my queer eye. I know they're straight because I've either met their girlfriends or they've disclosed the info when I've asked.



Remember WW#15 and pix of Erik from Box Dog Bikes? Well, he's not the only sexy straight boy working there. Say hello to furry Dan, who has been helping me with my biking needs for years. Most recently Dan filled my medicine ball with air and posed for my camera.



This handsome smiling dude is Ian and in recent months, he's taken care of tuning up my bike's brakes and keeping the air in the tires are their proper levels. A fast and reliable repair guy, Ian always earned my gratitude for his work and his grin.



I think Robert was finishing up his shift, which is why he's wearing a nice clean shirt free of grease and grime. It's a good thing I don't have to choose a favorite biker boy at Box Dog Bike because they're all so cute I just wanna squeeze them!

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments: